Ciaté London x Iris Apfel The Cheat Sheets Nail Wraps
Limited Edition Nail Wraps
Easy to Use
No Drying Time
Up to 7 Days of Wear
Experimenting is VERY important
How to use
Easy Application: 22 self-adhesive wraps that give you an instantly perfect manicure.
1. Clean nails with acetone-based nail polish remover to remove any oil or residue and allow them to dry. Choose a wrap-size that best matches your nail size.
2. Centre wrap at the base of the nail and apply by pressing firmly and smoothing over the entire nail (including the nail edge/tip).
3. Using a nail file, remove any excess by lightly filing downwards.
4. We recommend applying Plant Pots Speed Top Coat to elongate wear.
5. To remove, simply peel off and remove any excess with acetone nail polish remover
Contains: 22 nail wraps
GLUE: Butyl Acrylate, Acrylates Copolymer, Isooctyl Acrylate, Acrylic Acid.
Mainland UK Customers
*FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £35*
Standard: 48 hours from dispatch, Yodel - £2.95.
Order by December 19th for Christmas Delivery
It's okay if you change your mind, we offer a 28 day returns policy so long as the product is unopened and unused. If the product is returned to us opened and used, for reasons of health and hygiene we will not offer a refund/exchange.*Ciate London does not cover the return shipping fee.
We can only accept returns which have been bought directly from ciatelondon.com with valid proof of purchase (order number) and can't consider returns from any other retailers/stockists. If you have purchased a product at one of our retailers/stockists, please contact them directly.*
The original postage fee for the order is not included in the refund due to this service already being provided.Please note: For all bundle purchases, individual components may not be returned separately.
Read our full Delivery & Returns info here.
Get the Look
Charlotte's Notes“Iris Apfel is, undoubtedly, an absolute icon. With a century’s worth of wisdom to share, Iris represents style, wit, and what the power of embracing individuality in beauty can do. To us at Ciaté London, empowering and expressing yourself is a value we hold very closely. Iris once said that there are many types of beauty, but it’s all about point of view, and this has stuck with me. This collection is a reminder that perspective and confidence can empower us to embrace ourselves. Collaboratively creating this collection has been such an outstanding experience, we’re so proud of what we’ve produced and can’t wait to share Iris’ beauty wisdom with the world!” - Charlotte Knight, Founder and CEO, Ciaté London
You might also like
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.